Whether or not you are an essential business, the economic impact of the Coronavirus pandemic has been substantial. Grocery stores and similar businesses are thriving, while gas stations and other auto services are essential and open for business, but have seen business plummet because people are not driving. Caterers used to feeding hundreds at a time are reinventing their business models completely to offer boxed meal and family-sized order services. Sit-down restaurants are making do with take-out and delivery, while missing out on the bigger-ticket dine-in business.
As a website design company and website design company in the Bay Area, where the coronavirus epidemic is prevalent and growing, we have naturally been tracking the progress of the contagion closely. We have disaster plans in place as any Bay Area business would, given that we live and work on literal faultlines.
Digital Tools Make Remote Work More Manageable
KO Websites Builds New WordPress Website For Fairview Fire District Public Services
FFPD’s board of directors and general manager are enhancing FFPD community outreach, communications, engagement, collaboration, and partnerships; their new website facilitates these goals as well as to fulfill many requirements established by the California Special Districts Association for a District Transparency Certificate of Excellence. Most importantly for their district, FFPD’s new WordPress website is visually appealing, and provides an easy to navigate, and mobile responsive user experience to the community that they serve. Continue reading
Local Search Results a Surprise to Digital Marketing Agency
Here at KO Websites, we enjoy our food! In fact, one day we decided to place a lunch order from a local restaurant. We wanted to look at their menu – online, of course! No one on our digital marketing team could remember the name of the local business, but we knew the type of food it served. Imagine our surprise when we did a Google search and didn’t see the restaurant in the search engine’s results! This local eatery is within walking distance from our office and wasn’t listed online. We wondered, “How many other small businesses in our community have this issue?”
Digital Marketing Agency Talks About Careers at Local Summer School
On July 15, 2015, Nikki Mendez, a Social Media Marketing manager from KO Websites, a full-service digital marketing agency, spoke to over 200 middle school students attending summer school about careers in online marketing.
Job Title: Digital Media Marketing Specialist (full time, in-house).
We are currently seeking a motivated social media specialist to join our digital marketing team!
About the company:
KO Websites, Inc. (through our sister brand SEOpro.pro) provides full-service inbound, online digital marketing services for small and large businesses in the Bay Area. Our team is expanding and we are offering several key positions with upward growth opportunities. Please see www.KO-websites.com and www.seopro.PRO for product details.
CASTRO VALLEY, CA (PRWEB) NOVEMBER 17, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area Web Design Company Offers its Advice
On October 27, 2015, KO Websites, Inc. was honored to explain the benefits of a career in Social Media and Website Design to a room full of high-school students at Ashland’s REACH center in conjunction with Soulciety. Nikki Mendez and Jack Williams, employees at KO Websites, were on hand to discuss education, experience, and soft skills needed for success. Continue reading
Why Choose a Local San Francisco, Bay Area Web Design & Marketing Company?
Here are 10 reasons why you should only pick a LOCAL Bay Area web design company:
- Local knowledge of your playing field is super valuable. Just ask the San Francisco Giants or Oakland A’s, and they’ll tell you knowing the idiosyncrasies of their home ballparks is a huge advantage. The inside-the-park home run at AT&T Park last week was proof of that. When it’s time to select a web designer and internet marketing specialist, you need someone who understands the Bay Area culture and who is geographically familiar with the area.
- Exceptional Service is a lot more likely when a designer knows that you can show up at any moment for a face to face meeting. I can’t tell you how happy our clients are when they call and we pick up, and when we meet with them at the last minute for a meeting. They always show appreciation that they can talk directly to the graphic designer, the web developer, the SEO and social media marketing specialist and the owner.
- Quality of work. The San Francisco Bay Area is packed with tech heads and fine young (and old) artist. In fact, some of the best in the world are here.
- Access to help. Web designers and online marketeers have tons of resources at their fingertips here in the Bay Area. If they get in over their head, they probably know someone who can help. If you have special needs for your project, a local team can be partnered up quickly.
- Time zones. There are good web designers all over the world, but dealing with time zone issues is a hassle. Even working with East coast web designers and SEO Pro’s is cumbersome.
- Shop local and support your neighbors. It amazes me how many companies shop overseas and out of state to save a couple of bucks, but yet where the US flag all over their branding and cry about the 3rd world companies stealing their business. We’ve got to stick together here in the Bay Area. KO gives back to the Bay Area community too.
- Keep the crazies off your streets! We employ 8 local people and 3 local contractors. And we fill an otherwise vacant office space in the San Francisco, East Bay. KO Websites is the American machine at work. Help keep it chugging along by shopping local.
- Reputation Management. It’s a lot more risky to provide poor service to someone local, than far away. Despite the popularity of social media and online rating websites, the old fashion word-of-mouth is still the most powerful rating tool. The closer to home, the more powerful it is.
- Training. You can get hands on training on how to use your new content management systems (CMS) if you need it. Maybe you need training and support on how to use your new shopping cart. A local Bay Area web design firm can provide this for you.
- Local referrals you can trust. We mentioned the importance of word-of-mouth, but what if you don’t know anyone who has worked with a web design company lately? A local web design company like KO can give you a list of local names and numbers for you to call and see what the relationship was like (or is still like).
3056 Castro Valley Boulevard #53
Castro Valley, CA 94546
HTML5 web design
Redwood Christian Schools (RCS) hired local website design and marketing firm, KO Websites, to build a new and improved website that will allow the school to better connect with students, parents, staff, and alumni. The new site can be found at www.RCS.edu. The website is built on a WordPress platform that offers a more user-friendly interface. The website serves several RCS schools and organizations operated by Redwood Christian Schools.
“Basically, we broke the website and content up into three sections,” says Ken O’Donnell, owner of KO Websites. Continue reading