Who Uses WordPress For Their Websites?
The Washington Post, TIME, CNN, TED, Boeing and TechCrunch are all using the WordPress platform. When using WordPress, you’ll be in good company! In fact, this website you’re looking at now is done in WordPress.
< This diagram (from W3techs.com) shows the percentages of websites using various content management systems.
WordPress is used by 34.7% of all known websites on the net and holds 61.5% market share of the content management system used. This is an important consideration for long term planning. Which applications will be supported 3 years from now? How easy will it be to find support for your CMS down the road?
Other sites using WordPress:
Why Use WordPress?
WordPress is an excellent, easy to use content management systems (CMS) that allows you to edit your own website. Best of all, with a custom WordPress theme, your WP website can look unique!
If you want a website that you can update yourself, WordPress might be exactly what you need. WordPress is an open-source content management system (CMS) that was originally intended for blogs. Over the last several years, WordPress has grown into a full-blown website CMS suitable for online shopping websites as well as regular, robust websites that you can log into and edit yourself. Extremely popular (60 million + websites) and fairly easy to use, WordPress is the right answer for most hands-on business who want control of their website content and intend to update their website weekly or more.
The website you are looking at now, is a WordPress website! Lets get started on your WordPress website today. Call KO Websites for a FREE consultation at 510-276-9902 or use our contact form located at the upper right-hand side of the page and we’ll call you the next business day.
Serving The San Francisco, Bay Area
KO offers the following WordPress services:
- WordPress Web Design
- WordPress Web Hosting
- WordPress SEO
- WordPress Shopping Carts – WordPress Cart sample 1, Cart Sample 2
- WordPress Photo Albums
- WordPress Blogs
- WordPress Training- We offer hands-on WordPress training at our office or at your location. We’ll show you how to use the WordPress control panel interface to keep your website up-to-date, add blogs, images, etc. WordPress training packages are tailored to meet your needs.
- Custom WordPress Themes- We design custom WordPress themes. Our WordPress theme development complies with WordPress standards.
- Use custom WP themes to create a unique look for your WordPress CMS website.
- Generate different website results and looks.
- Open layout structure. Not locked into a single layout. Alternative templates for specific content/pages.
- Much, much more! More about WordPress themes here.
Contact KO Websites, Inc. today! 510-276-9902