Why Choose a Local San Francisco, Bay Area Web Design & Marketing Company?
Here are 10 reasons why you should only pick a LOCAL Bay Area web design company:
- Local knowledge of your playing field is super valuable. Just ask the San Francisco Giants or Oakland A’s, and they’ll tell you knowing the idiosyncrasies of their home ballparks is a huge advantage. The inside-the-park home run at AT&T Park last week was proof of that. When it’s time to select a web designer and internet marketing specialist, you need someone who understands the Bay Area culture and who is geographically familiar with the area.
- Exceptional Service is a lot more likely when a designer knows that you can show up at any moment for a face to face meeting. I can’t tell you how happy our clients are when they call and we pick up, and when we meet with them at the last minute for a meeting. They always show appreciation that they can talk directly to the graphic designer, the web developer, the SEO and social media marketing specialist and the owner.
- Quality of work. The San Francisco Bay Area is packed with tech heads and fine young (and old) artist. In fact, some of the best in the world are here.
- Access to help. Web designers and online marketeers have tons of resources at their fingertips here in the Bay Area. If they get in over their head, they probably know someone who can help. If you have special needs for your project, a local team can be partnered up quickly.
- Time zones. There are good web designers all over the world, but dealing with time zone issues is a hassle. Even working with East coast web designers and SEO Pro’s is cumbersome.
- Shop local and support your neighbors. It amazes me how many companies shop overseas and out of state to save a couple of bucks, but yet where the US flag all over their branding and cry about the 3rd world companies stealing their business. We’ve got to stick together here in the Bay Area. KO gives back to the Bay Area community too.
- Keep the crazies off your streets! We employ 8 local people and 3 local contractors. And we fill an otherwise vacant office space in the San Francisco, East Bay. KO Websites is the american machine at work. Help keep it chugging along by shopping local.
- Reputation Management. It’s a lot more risky to provide poor service to someone local, than far away. Despite the popularity of social media and online rating websites, the old fashion word-of-mouth is still the most powerful rating tool. The closer to home, the more powerful it is.
- Training. You can get hands on training on how to use your new content management systems (CMS) if you need it. Maybe you need training and support on how to use your new shopping cart. A local Bay Area web design firm can provide this for you.
- Local referrals you can trust. We mentioned the importance of word-of-mouth, but what if you don’t know anyone who has worked with a web design company lately? A local web design company like KO can give you a list of local names and numbers for you to call and see what the relationship was like (or is still like).
3209 Castro Valley Boulevard #4
Castro Valley, CA 94546