KO Websites, one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s leading top website design firms, announces the launch of its latest website, a new mobile-responsive shopping site for JMT Beauty, a high-end supplier of quality professional garments and footwear for health and beauty salons and other service industries.
Hayward Machine Shop’s Site Has Responsive Website Design
United Mechanical & Metal Fabricators, Inc. (U-MEC), one of the very few ‘woman, minority owned’ precision metal machine shops in California, launched a new company website this week. From their old, non-mobile html website, U-MEC’s new, full screen, mobile responsive WordPress website is easier to read and faster to load. Continue reading
Bay Area Web Design Company Honored by Selection
KO Websites was named one of CIO Review’s 2015 top Web Development & Design Solution Providers for its expertise in designing websites that inspire action.
Why Choose a Local San Francisco, Bay Area Web Design & Marketing Company?
Here are 10 reasons why you should only pick a LOCAL Bay Area web design company:
- Local knowledge of your playing field is super valuable. Just ask the San Francisco Giants or Oakland A’s, and they’ll tell you knowing the idiosyncrasies of their home ballparks is a huge advantage. The inside-the-park home run at AT&T Park last week was proof of that. When it’s time to select a web designer and internet marketing specialist, you need someone who understands the Bay Area culture and who is geographically familiar with the area.
- Exceptional Service is a lot more likely when a designer knows that you can show up at any moment for a face to face meeting. I can’t tell you how happy our clients are when they call and we pick up, and when we meet with them at the last minute for a meeting. They always show appreciation that they can talk directly to the graphic designer, the web developer, the SEO and social media marketing specialist and the owner.
- Quality of work. The San Francisco Bay Area is packed with tech heads and fine young (and old) artist. In fact, some of the best in the world are here.
- Access to help. Web designers and online marketeers have tons of resources at their fingertips here in the Bay Area. If they get in over their head, they probably know someone who can help. If you have special needs for your project, a local team can be partnered up quickly.
- Time zones. There are good web designers all over the world, but dealing with time zone issues is a hassle. Even working with East coast web designers and SEO Pro’s is cumbersome.
- Shop local and support your neighbors. It amazes me how many companies shop overseas and out of state to save a couple of bucks, but yet where the US flag all over their branding and cry about the 3rd world companies stealing their business. We’ve got to stick together here in the Bay Area. KO gives back to the Bay Area community too.
- Keep the crazies off your streets! We employ 8 local people and 3 local contractors. And we fill an otherwise vacant office space in the San Francisco, East Bay. KO Websites is the american machine at work. Help keep it chugging along by shopping local.
- Reputation Management. It’s a lot more risky to provide poor service to someone local, than far away. Despite the popularity of social media and online rating websites, the old fashion word-of-mouth is still the most powerful rating tool. The closer to home, the more powerful it is.
- Training. You can get hands on training on how to use your new content management systems (CMS) if you need it. Maybe you need training and support on how to use your new shopping cart. A local Bay Area web design firm can provide this for you.
- Local referrals you can trust. We mentioned the importance of word-of-mouth, but what if you don’t know anyone who has worked with a web design company lately? A local web design company like KO can give you a list of local names and numbers for you to call and see what the relationship was like (or is still like).
3209 Castro Valley Boulevard #4
Castro Valley, CA 94546
KO Websites Launches Another
Great WordPress Website this week
KO Websites welcomes aboard Save A Lot Solar, a Bay Area residential solar panel and solar system installer.
When Save a Lot Solar wanted to expand their San Francisco, Bay Area residential solar installation operation, they chose to market online. To start, they needed a new WordPress website along with a long list of other online marketing assets. They wanted a single company and point of contact that could meet all their Internet marketing needs. This marketing firm would be held accountable for all their internet marketing assets, including Google Adwords.
As a web designer or social marketer, you’re always conscious of viruses that may attack your website or PC, but what about the pesky human viruses that can take down your office work force? Here are some useful tips and interesting information you can use and share with your web design and marketing office staff. Continue reading
WHY MOBILE MARKETING?
With millions of I pads and smart phones out there, mobile devises are accounting for more than 40% of the traffic on the web now. Mobile web design has taken on an all new importance! Continue reading
KO-Websites Moves To New Web Design Studio
Press Release: KO-Websites completes move to new web design studio at 3209 Castro Valley Blvd, Suite #4, Castro Valley, CA 94546
The new location accommodates the expansion and growth of KO-Websites’ new online marketing team. Continue reading