Why Work For the SEO PROs at KO Websites, Inc?
Simply because our team is the best of the best! Yes, that’s us that comes up #1 on Google when you do a search using the words, “best seo company bay area” or “digital marketing company bay area.”
We offer best-in-class online digital marketing. We build lasting relationships and partnerships with our clients. KO Websites believes in old school client care coupled with new school marketing techniques. Some of our clients have been with us for over 15 years and we covet them, making sure they get the most accurate and best online digital marketing
Benefits: Competitive salary, central Bay Area location, close to BART, paid vacation, friendly environment, pizza days and special outings, paid training, in-office stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
Digital Marketing Job Openings
Social Media Content Marketing Specialist:
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you enjoy working in an fast-paced office?
- Are you able to prioritize your tasks and can switch gears when change happens?
- Do you pay attention to details even under deadlines?
- Do you have a passion to promote businesses to potential customers?
- Are you a team-player but can also work just fine on your own?
We seek a highly adaptable, out-of-the box creative to join our team of social media marketing experts. This full-time position reports to one of the Social Media Marketing Managers and is located in our Castro Valley office.
Purpose: In this role, you will act as our client’s agent and voice on several social media platforms, promoting the client’s’ brand, driving referrals to their website and enhance SEO visibility.
- Manage social media postings for clients assigned to you
- Follow strategy outlined for each client (goals, engagement, target market, etc.)
- On-time delivery of monthly analytical reporting for each assigned client
- Monitor social accounts for inbound communications
- Reach quota of postings and engagement per client on different social accounts
- Work closely with Social Media Marketing Manager to resolve visitor questions
- Support to other KO Social Specialist Team Members, when requested by Social Media Marketing Manager
- Other duties as necessary (change is the norm in this industry!)
Do you have what It takes to Join Our team?
If you think so, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “#SocialMedia Specialist Job” in the subject of the email. If you have a LinkedIn profile, please include the page URL as well.
Web designers/developers, html5 and WordPress website editors, content writers, server system admin.
Thank you for considering KO Websites. We look forward to hearing from you.