At KO Websites we understand how useful websites are as engagement tools for Business-to-Business companies (B2B) to deepen relationships with clients over time. B2B businesses rely on their websites to:
- Educate clients and prospects on how to apply their products and services to gain higher productivity
- Give them tools and training to expand the use of the products and services
- Provide rationale and economic tools to help measure the ROI of working with the B2B business
HomeGuard HomeWarranty Opens Agent Resource Center to Better Engage Real Estate Professional Partners
For HomeGuard HomeWarranty, KO Websites addressed this need by creating an Agent Resource Center through which real estate agents, real estate transaction coordinators and escrow officers could work with HGHW:
- A dedicated order form that pre-filled repetitive information to save HGHW agents time.
- A status check that listed all customer home protection policies that were under that agent’s name, and the status of new applications.
- A marketing flyer library in which the agents can customize flyers like ‘Just Listed,’ ‘Open House,’ a yearly calendar and other material.
The goal of the new Agent Resource Center is engagement. It gives the agents a reason to visit the HGHW site between orders, and to rely on the site for materials that help them in their own business.
The initial site is planned as a launching point from which it will grow over time. Long-establish competitors offer similar services, and HGHW plans to grow the center over time to match competitive offerings.
How may KO Websites help you leverage your website to engage your B2B clients more deeply?
Investing in creating a more interactive, informative experience for B2B company clients and prospects is a critical success factor in 2020. And it will only become more critical over the next several years as online search tools move towards voice search and artificial intelligence. Plus as younger generations become decision-makers within companies, online presence and interactivity will be very much a measuring stick for vendor selection!
Contact us to discuss how websites are evolving to meet these challenges, and how you could respond!