Performance Swing Stage, a scaffolding sales, service and rental company based in Hayward, CA, worked with KO Websites to launch a new WordPress CMS site to improve digital marketing results. The company had inherited an old HTML website from a past owner and knew it was costing them business with its dated look. It was also hard to manage to take advantage of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques. Performance Swing Stage chose KO Websites to replace the old site with an easy-to-manage WordPress website design to showcase their successful projects and their range of services.
Performance Swing Stage Chose KO Websites as their Website Design Partner
“Our new website has already paid for itself, with one new order,” said owner Jeff Sykes. “The SEO is already bringing in far more leads than the old site. We are very pleased with how it is performing.”
Performance Swing Stage sought four key goals from their website redesign to support their business development and operations:
- An elegant yet modern design that provided visual evidence of their work
- Updated onsite SEO to attract more leads
- A clear easy-to-navigate presentation of their services and products
- Easy methods for site visitors to contact them
An easy-to-manage back end that comes with the WordPress CMS also was a benefit that allows the company to add images of recent projects as they become available. They showcase for their portfolio of completed projects to allow building owners and general contractors to review the variety and quality of their swing stage scaffolding solutions.
To meet these needs, KO Websites created a website that met these needs in the following ways:
- We built the new site in WordPress to give the client full admin access, with training and support from KO staff. (As noted in previous blogs, this is not typical of most KO Website clients, who prefer to leave site administration to us!)
- Extensive SEO work to optimize the site to attract building owners and contractors in search of swing stage scaffolding equipment
- The navigation and page design were kept simple to allow that self-management. The template also fits with the professional website aesthetics that browsing users prefer in 2019. So we accomplished both objectives with one key design choice.
KO Websites Offers Versatile Mobile-first Bay Area Website Design
Whether you have an equipment company, a project management company, a law firm, a retail e-commerce site or a biotech firm, KO Websites has created digital solutions in your industry and understands your competitive needs. Let us help you attract your target audience with custom website design that meets the needs of 21st Century clients and consumers. Contact us here. Or call us at 866-797-5656