B.E.S.T. Care Provider, a Bay Area firm that offers home companion services and a nursing registry, commissioned KO Websites to create a new WordPress website to better promote their services to the growing number of people needing in-home care for sick and aging family members.
B.E.S.T. Care Provider Chooses Customized WordPress CMS for New Website
KO Websites recommended a customized WordPress website to meet B.E.S.T. Care Provider’s needs for the following reasons:
- Easy-to-Update: The client can self-administer the site with just a few hours of training on how the CMS works. Regular updates also help greatly with search engine optimization (SEO). Improving SEO was a key goal of building a new mobile-first website.
- Customized: The client can easily keep customizing the theme with their own images, graphics and text over time to keep the content fresh for SEO.
- Quick to Build: KO Websites created the new site in less than six weeks, so that B.E.S.T. Care could get on with expanding their business in the Bay Area.
- Concise: B.E.S.T. Care Providers created a compact set of pages, text and images that made their value proposition quick to understand. “What we offer is widely known, and it is not complicated for a site visitor to see what we offer quickly.”
- Call-to-action: A CTA contact form was placed prominently on every page.
B.E.S.T. Care Providers are competing in a high-demand industry, but competition is also growing. With their new website, this client is seeing much improved search engine optimization (SEO) results.
If you need a website that delivers great SEO, is easy to manage and fast to build, contact KO Websites to discuss how we could help your in-home care business, or any business, compete at a higher level!